The Teal Lodge offers a unique location for your private event that brings together the beautiful prairie surroundings and quiet atmosphere
The log cabin venue features a multi-purpose room that can be configured to accommodate seminars, banquets, meetings or parties.
Step away from your planned group activities to the wrap-around decks allowing your party to relax outside while enjoying the scenery and charm of ranch life.
For seminars, banquets, meetings or parties, the lodge features a multi-purpose room that can be configured to accommodate most needs.
A great location away from the office for annual budget meetings, teambuilding retreats, creative brainstorming sessions, or other important gatherings that require quiet, focus, and inspirational surroundings.
Customize your corporate outing:
- Coffee service, breakfast, or lunch available.
- Various setups available from an informal gathering of 10 people sitting around the dining room table to a classroom arrangement for 20 people.
We work with you to make your family reunion specific to the wants and needs of your group. We have a great deal of experience with hosting large groups, so let us help you with the details like menu planning, lodge setup, and parking.
The lodge offers the perfect location for family to gather in one place in comfort. Hosting your family reunion at The Teal Lodge is like being at home but with less hassle.
Customize your Family Reunion:
- Overnight accommodations for 10 in our three bunkhouse style bedrooms
- Meal planning and preparation taken care of by the on-site hosts.
- Take advantage of the lodge: television, Wi-Fi, hot tub, plenty of seating for meals, board games, property open for walks.
- Our close proximity to Jackson Lake State Park (1.5 miles) offers access to swimming, boating, fishing, and waterskiing.
Club Gatherings & Weekend Retreats
Whether you are looking to put on a half-day gathering or full weekend retreat, The Teal Lodge has a variety of features that will help make your event a success.
We’ve hosted groups for sewing/quilting retreats, scrapbooking parties, classes for outdoor skills, and dog training classes to name a few. We have a great deal of experience with hosting large groups, so let us help you with the details like menu planning, lodge setup, and parking.
Customize your Gathering:
- Coffee service and meal preparation available by our onsite hosts.
- Various setups to choose from for both informal and formal gatherings with folding tables and chairs available onsite.
- Overnight accommodations for 10 in our 3 bunkhouse style bedrooms.